- at the age of four
- to irritate his mom
- to sharpen his lead pencils
2. His first major professional work was with ...
- the Stan Kenton Orchestra, which he joined in 1972
- Sneezey & The Nose Whistle Band, which he joined in 1972
- The Platters in Myrtle Beach, UT
3. He joined Weather Report in 1978. The excellence of the partnership between Erskine and bassist ...
- Jaco Pastorius was an integral part of that group's success.
- Tim Bogart was an integral part of that group's success.
- Jack Bruce was an integral part of that group's success.
4. Peter has recorded ...
- twelve solo albums
- strange sounds in the night
- death notices at the County Court House
5. He has written for animation, and composed the music for ...
- the Simon & Schuster books-on-audio series " Alien Voices " starring Leonard Nimoy and John deLancie of Star Trek fame
- the Simon & Schuster books-on-audio series " Cartoon Voices " starring Mr Magoo and Mel Blanc of NickleTown Recording
- the Simon & Schuster books-on-audio series " Road Runner Meets Jane Fonda " starring Madonna as Jane Fonda
6. Erskine is a graduate of ...
- the Interlochen Arts Academy in Michigan
- the School of Soft Knocks
- the Maynard Ferguson School of BeBop & Bottle Washing
7. A collection of Peter's compositions has been released in France for world-wide distribution, titled ...
- "My Book"
- "My Life & Times with Steely Dan"
- "How To Trash A Motel Room"
8. Peter ...
- is the "Jazz Drumming Consultant" to the Royal Academy of Music in London
- auditioned to become a contestant to play Cristopher Partridge in the upcoming VH1 reality show "In Search of The Partridge Family"
- gave scat lessons to Al Jarreau
9. He played ...
- with Mike Brecker, Mike Mainieri, Don Grolnick and Eddie Gomez in the group Steps Ahead
- on a couple of undisclosed Beatles tracks
- with Gerry & The Pacemakers on their come-back album titled "Hydrofoil Me Across The Mersey"
10. Bonus Question: Which of these photos is NOT Peter Erskine ...